Gates open to the public at 8am on Friday
(Gate closes every night at midnight)
- FREE water
- FREE camping
- FREE parking
- 120+ bands on the bill
- 100+ workshops
- Kids’ tent and youth-empowerment projects
- Food from over 40 local farms
- Farmers’ Market with farmer vendors and permaculture education
- Longhouse for Native cultural education
- Community art projects
- Handmade art from local artisans
- Courtesy transport
- 4 Stages!
- An all-festival water blessing and interfaith panel discussion on water
- Waltz hour!!
Open mic, Women’s tent, Healing and Wellness tent, co-ed Youth Basketball camp and tournament, Action Alley with non-profit tables, kids’ parade, eco-friendly portable potties, a very special raffle, roving musicians and SO MUCH MORE!
4849 N. 7 Mile Road
Lake City, MI 49651
Google Map it! →
Frequently Asked Questions
Instruments of harm, and harm-causing mindsets are not welcome at our Gathering.
We have 3 designated campfires for attendees to gather and play around at night. No fires, no wood or charcoal camp stoves.
No. This means no dogs, cats, birds, squirrels, etc… Please enjoy this time with your fellow humans.
For more information, press inquiries related to the Earthwork Harvest Gathering, or anything else, email us at email@example.com
For more information
For press inquiries related to the Earthwork Harvest Gathering, or anything else, please email info@EarthworkMusic.com.